- Separate documentation procedure (Returns Invoice)
- Specialized handling (repacking as in the original arrival state)
- Returns authorization from the original consignor
RETURN FROM CUSTOMERS
Goods sent to customers may come back for similar reasons – quantity/quality mismatch; or for even refurbishing. Unsold goods also find their way back to warehouses for redistribution.
We treat such processes differently as they need -
- Goods disposition decision
- Approvals and authorization hierarchy
- Revised documentation and taxation
- Re-packing for road worthy shipment
Safexpress’ REVLOG system provides a unique online platform for your downstream dealers / partners to put in a returns request that goes to the work bench of a pre-configured approver. Once approved, the closest Safexpress’ point of presence that has been mapped effects the ‘pick-up’ from the requestor and updates the pick-up request with the way bill number. All stake holders, requesters, approvers, pick up associates, receivers get a transparent view of the entire 'Returns Process'.