The vast expanse of the country has a multitude of cultures, geographies and climates. There are as many tax and permit regimes as there are states and union territories. A plethora of festivals leads to a corresponding number of holidays. Growing cities have their share of localized traffic diversions. Add to that is the ever changing technology landscape.
So how does one manage the Supply Chain - Plan, Source, Make, Deliver and Return?
Here’s where our 1000 plus-person team & years of In-depth experience come to your support!
- Distributions Requirement Planning :- How many warehouses should there be and where should they be located.
- Labor Resource Planning:- How to structure shifts; source labor; manage compliance.
- Warehouse layout and design:- How to have an optimal put-away and pick-up.
- Statutory Documentation Support:- How to manage permits, manifests, state and commodity specific clearances, document templates.
- Supply Chain Optimization:- Choice of carrier, multimodal planning, in-transit inventory management.
- After Market Distribution Design:- Reaching out to distributors and retailers with the right part at the right time.
Our consultants blend their experience with International certifications from APICS, the Supply Chain Council and the Project Management Institute.